Thursday, February 28, 2013




Hey guys! So after NYC fashion week, I've been seeing a whole lot of black & white (not that its ever gone out of style). This year black & white has gone super chic and has caught the eyes of many trend setters.









I was gifted this beautiful, simple & casual black and white blouse from TOBI. similar HEREHEREHERE

It was a rainy/windy day but we did the best we could to get some outfit pics!






                      









Love this outfit for any occasion. Either dress it up or down for work days or a night out. The best thing yet tho is its neutral pallet allows you to accessorize it any way! I paired my blouse with 
AMERICAN APPAREL leggings, COTTON ON necklace; SIMILAR HERE, MK Michael Kors BOOTS AND CHANEL quilt bag SIMILAR 

Hope you guys have a good weekend:)





4 comments:

  1. hi dear! thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog..you are so sweet ..i love your style! would you like to follow each other?
    i always follow back ..just leave me a comment

    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! no problem, thank you as well, and yes of course. I just did I believe (unless i subscribed to the wrong thing lol sorry!)

      Delete
  2. I´m following you now, on blogspot and you own blog! Follow back?

    x livelikemaike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete