Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Buckle up.. it's the law!





My shoe addiction has been feigning for some new strappy heels for spring! 
So many trend previews coming out, with so many celebs and models rocking strappy, buckled heels.
LOVEEE.




GUCCI spring 2013




SAINT LAURENT PARIS (YSL) spring 2013






Giuseppe Zanotti ... DROOL!




CASADEI for PRABAL GURUNG spring 2013






EXPRESS












IN LOVE with these EXPRESS ! Im holding my urge the splurge though because I'm super excited for Prabal Gurung for TARGET !!! Comes out Feb. 10th !


Bottom four are my favorite!




VERSACE spring 2013






Isabel Marant spring 2013



DVF; Diane Von Furstenburg spring 2013

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!




VIKTOR & ROLF silver pythons, spring 2013 





VIVIENNE WESTWOOD spring 2013




Now to something more affordable.. 


only $26! from FOREVER 21, HERE . Also found on my previous POST


1 comment:

  1. yes of course love, thanks for checking my blog out! please follow:)

    ReplyDelete