Thursday, May 3, 2012

NEON NATION

The love of all things NEON. As most of you have seen around lately, the 80's are coming back & neons are thriving as summer is beginning! The one thing I love about this trend is, every little bit counts. Whether its jewelry, handbags, shoes or bolder items of clothing; neons give a great hint to brighten any occasion.


LOVE this look!



very classy and flirty with a pop of glam of sequin


very trendy and affordable, similarly found: here, and here!


J. LO may be able to afford a $4,000+ dress but most of us are not that lucky. Although these Michael Kors dresses are GORGEOUS, there are some similar knock offs just as pretty!




Since I am a full-time student, the only way to fit neon into my daytime schedule is through neon polish. AMERICAN APPAREL has a great collection of neons, but personally I get my colors from 5 BELOW.


Last but not least, J.LO & Kim Kardashian's Casadei neon heels. LOVE LOVE LOVE


Or you can play it a tad safe like me, and do some neon accessories ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment