Monday, October 1, 2012


Burgundy Lips, Neon accents : 

Birthday fun + easy DIY accessory!


So a couple of weeks ago it was one of my best friends Meera's birthday and we all decided to surprise her with a party in Hoboken! We went to this lounge called Teak on the Hudson. This place was beautiful and the dj was awesome! Anyways... for the life of me I could not figure out what to wear but then thought you can never go wrong with leather pants and a tank right? So I finally decided on.. 


Pic is a little blurry (sorry!)

I paired an old pair of leather leggings from FOREVER21 (similar HERE) and an old target white tank. Accessorized this with my absolute favorite ZARA heels (similar but different color & newer season HERE), neon clutch (gifted) from KOHLS and my DIY revamp chrome necklace

ZARA basic heels



H&M chrome necklace ($24.00) (HERE) matching bracelet (HERE) | Neon ribbon ($1.99)


DIY h&m Chrome necklace with neon accents










1 comment: