Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bun kind of day..

Most of the days of the week I have to get up at 5 to make it to work by 7 so on my days off, its all about sleeping in and relaxing. And after being in scrubs all the time, its always nice to dress it up when I can! But lets be real, its hard keeping up with all the demands of being a girl to always have your hair done, makeup perfect etc! On these kind of lazy days... its all about the sock bun!! I love this hair style because you can dress it up for special events or dressy it down any way you please. A few days ago we decided to go to a nice lunch and walk around in town, so I thought it would be a good casual day for leggings and a sleek simple blouse. 



Sock bun? Grab one of your dads old dress socks, or your own black/brown (to match your hair color..doesn't have to be exact!) cut off the end, and start rolling it outward to make a donut!



Blouse: Tobi // Similar: Here




Leggings: India  // Similar: Here



Bag: Aldo // Similar: Here



  Flats: Target // Here




2 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! Sock buns look very nice on you. Some days I don't want to do my hair because i'm so tired! lol but this is a perfect look for a casual day :) great creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are gorgeous!! I love sock buns its my go to hair style!! I love how easy yet classy it is! That handbag is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete